One of the most common reasons for purchasing life insurance is to offer security for a spouse or dependent children. Life insurance proceeds can be used for many different purposes, including:
- Replacing lost income - Paying the mortgage
- Covering college costs - Paying the monthly bills
- Removing outstanding debt - Leaving funds to a favorite charity
- Providing liquidity to pay estate taxes
- Providing financial protection for your spouse, your children, parents, a disabled relative or other loved ones
In addition to providing potential economic security for loved ones, life insurance can be used to help businesses.
Many businesses purchase life insurance to provide succession planning in the event that an owner passes away, or as a benefit to executives and employees.
Life Happens and we’re here to help you prepare for it ©
Which type of Life Insurance is better for me and my family?
The type of coverage that is right for you and your family will depend on your unique wants, needs and financial goals. But remember, the best way to figure out what makes sense for you is to meet with one of Life Health Home's professional agents.
Take time today to speak to us, confidentially, about planning for your future and protecting what you hold dear. Don't wait another day, call today! Call 301-728-5505